Offices in Seattle, Burien, Everett and Bellevue · Serving Northwest Washington
If you are caught in an endless cycle of juggling your credit card payments, house payment, tax debt and other bills, bankruptcy may be your best option for getting a fresh start. Chapter 13 bankruptcy allows you to incorporate all of your debt into a restructured repayment plan that can actually reduce the amount of money you pay to individual creditors every month, while eliminating levies, liens and garnishments your creditors have placed against your property or your paycheck.
If you are a resident of King County, Pierce County or Snohomish County, Washington, talk to a bankruptcy professional at Insight Law. We are a team of tax debt relief attorneys with years of successful experience helping people overcome their tax and debt problems. Call to arrange an initial free consultation to discuss your financial circumstances.
Let us show you options for how we can help you:
- Consolidate your bills into an affordable monthly payment, so you can concentrate on paying off your tax debt in full
- Include your tax arrears into a court-supervised Chapter 13 debt repayment plan to reduce or eliminate penalties and fees
- Negotiate an offer in compromise with the IRS for a reduced tax liability
- Put an immediate stop to any levies, liens or wage garnishments the IRS or creditors have pending against you
- Keep your house and car while you work toward eliminating your tax debt
- Work with the IRS toward a tax installment agreement
- Petition the IRS to assign your tax debt as Currently Not Collectible while you pursue bankruptcy protection
- Eliminate your consumer debt and tax arrears through Chapter 7 bankruptcy
- Stop creditor harassment immediately
It may be more advantageous for you to eliminate or reduce your tax debt through bankruptcy, so you can concentrate on paying down your other secured or unsecured debt. We are your complete tax solutions law firm.
Bellevue Tax Debt in Bankruptcy Attorney · Avoid Foreclosure · Reduce Tax Debt
From offices in Seattle, Burien, Everett and Bellevue, our lawyers advise and represent clients in communities throughout King County, Pierce County and Snohomish County, Washington. Call us toll free at 877-343-4358 or contact our office by e-mail to arrange an initial consultation with an experienced Seattle Chapter 13 bankruptcy attorney at our firm today.