Insight Law
Free Consultation
Local 206-922-8078
View Our Practice Areas

November 2019 Archives

Can you receive a first-time penalty abatement for unpaid taxes?

Receiving a notice from the IRS that they suspect that you have underreported your income or underpaid your taxes can be a frightening experience. After all, the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) has the authority to garnish your wages or even prosecute you for tax fraud. If you forgot to file your taxes, didn't pay enough or failed to make a deposit, you could face penalties and fees, as well as still being responsible for the amount you owe.

  • BBB | Accredited Business
  • Avvo
  • KCBA | King County Bar Association
  • Justia