Identifying Effective Tax Help Solutions

  1. Home
  2.  » 
  3. Practice Areas
  4.  » Business and Corporate Tax Issues

Business and Corporate Tax Issues

If you are a business owner or representative for a corporation, you know that a tax dispute or issue can seriously impact your investments and interests. In addition to liability, an audit could have a long-term impact on your productivity and future opportunities. At Insight Law in Seattle, Washington, we help business and corporate clients reduce tax liability and resolve disputes with the IRS with minimal penalties and costs.

Insight Law also handles business tax planning, entity formation, compliance issues relating to tax-exempt organizations, complex business tax return preparation and other tax and business legal services.

Ongoing Counsel and Advocacy for Business Clients

From formation and startup through the life of your company, our attorneys can assist with all aspects of business operations implicated by the tax code. We will take the time to understand your unique business objectives, determine the appropriate structure to meet your needs and ensure that you are in compliance. In the event of a complication or dispute, we can assist in reducing penalties and protecting you against unfounded liability.

Our Seattle business and corporate tax issues attorneys focus on the complex areas of tax litigation and IRS disputes and assist with all of the following:

  • Formation of business: New business counseling, formation of C corps, S corps, LLCs and tax planning
  • Audits: Issues involving back and unpaid taxes, transactions under investigation, substantiation of investments, documentation of transactions
  • Employment tax and trust fund penalties: Employment tax issues, withholdings, accountant or employee liability, appeals
  • Tax litigation and penalty relief: Tax disputes, IRS appeals, state and local tax liabilities, collections and settlements

Minimize Liability and Penalties, and Protect Business Investments

If you are a business owner facing an audit or IRS investigation or need more generalized advice, it is critical to consult with an experienced attorney as soon as possible to protect your rights. A lawyer can discuss your case, identify your potential liability, explore your options for penalty relief, help prepare defenses and ensure your future business interests are better protected.

Call 206-922-8078 or contact us by e-mail to arrange an initial consultation or case evaluation directly with our attorney. Our Bellevue, Washington, employment tax attorney provides top-notch client-focused legal representation at an excellent price.